- Heavy Sterling Silver Ingot Bracelet with border theme (from our geographical area)
- He is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- To view other fabulous works by James Fendenheim, please click HERE!
- To view more bracelets on this website, please click HERE!
Gap in bracelet
Height of bracelet
(at the front)
1/4″ Tall, 7/8″ tall hands″
Weight in grams
(stamped on back)
James Fendenheim, Tucson Arizona, ♥
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith