- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- Purchased directly from James Fendenheim by Tucson Indian Jewelry.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- James is one of only a handful of Tohono O’odham silversmiths.
- Beautiful Desert Motif Sterling Silver earrings. To view James Fendenheim’s other works, please click HERE!
New, purchased directly from James!
Measurements of Earrings
1/2″ wide x 1-1/8″ tall (1-3/4″ with hooks)
Weight in grams
|James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith|