- Adam Ramirez, apprentice of Rick Manuel of the Tohono O’odham Nation created this beautiful 3 dimensional ring featuring a human skull with “clef note” inside mouth.
- Skeleton arms and hands adorn the sides of the heavy shank. Adam names the ring “The Singing Dead” to honor the “Day of the Dead”
- This piece is part of Adam’s “Spirit” line, representing collaboration of the spirits.
- Truly artistic, creative, and one of a kind.
- To learn more about Adam Ramirez, please click HERE!
1-1/4″ tall x 1″ wide
Weight in grams
Adam Ramirez, Acoma/Ute Pueblo Silversmith
|AR, Arrow (homage to Adam’s ancestors) with 3 dots representing Orion’s Belt|