We ♥ (love) turquoise jewelry!
Every week, we sell thousands of dollars of old and new Native Southwest turquoise jewelry, both artist “signed” pieces and “unsigned” pieces.
An approximation of value and identification of your Native American Southwest jewelry costs you only $35.00 PER ITEM.
We offer this service for walk-in clients & over the Internet! Just e-mail:
- Detailed digital photographs of your piece(s) showing close-up shots of the front and back, markings and any other helpful angles. E-mail to: email@example.com.
- Measurements of piece(s) i.e. length of necklace, etc.
- Weight of the piece(s)…in grams or ounces.
- Paypal is how I accept payment for this service through my Paypal account – which is firstname.lastname@example.org
- * Please note* …approximations of value usually take from 3 to 5 business days, depending on the amount of research required and my immediate work load.
*This service is NOT a formal written appraisal, but an identification and conveyance of fair market value based on 25 years of experience and continuing education through constantly visiting other Indian Jewelry dealers and their shops, Indian jewelry shows, as well as local and national Native American Indian Jewelry Markets. We also utilize paid subscription internet websites for the latest information.
Comprehensive written appraisals are also available for insurance coverage or any other reason, as we are appraisers who are qualified and experienced at writing professional appraisal reports for Native American Indian Jewelry. Contact us for additional information (520) 326-3070 or visit American Heirloom Appraisers.com.
- We have created turquoise jewelry ourselves! We have been guests at the Royston mining district and personally mined turquoise (Video at the bottom of this page). We have also been guests of Freeport McMoran at the Bisbee turquoise tailing piles. We cut turquoise from the rough stone, shape turquoise for jewelry, and silversmith the finished product (Pictures at the bottom of this page).
- Our 25 years of experience of buying, selling, and evaluating turquoise jewelry is our foundation for your accurate verbal approximation of value.
- We regularly attend Native American Indian jewelry shows including the Santa Fe Indian Market each August, Tucson Gem and Mineral Show, and other local and regional Native American Indian jewelry Shows.
- We regularly perform Indian Jewelry valuations, either as a walk-in service or internet e-mail correspondence.
Feedback from an internet client (8/17/2015):
I want to thank you for the wonderfully detailed appraisal of my squash blossom necklace – right down to the details of the maker of the piece. Incredible work! I am astounded!
All the best,
Feedback from an internet client (3/1/2016):
that is good news and as always you are great at both providing little tutoring and presenting a simple evaluation in a way that makes sense and is useful. Much appreciated, have a great day!!
Feedback from an internet client (10/19/2016):
Feedback from an internet client (10/21/2016):
Thank you very much for your evaluation – we greatly appreciate your expertise in helping us better understand what we have!
Feedback from an internet client (10/28/2016):
Thank you so much for this! What an interesting history these two cuffs have! Thanks again for your promptness and research!
Sincerely, Ann B.
PS is there anywhere you would like me to leave a glowing review?
Dwight is the featured jewelry and relic appraiser on the Travel Channel © “Dig Wars – Ruby, Az.©” (first aired on July 3, 2013).
One of our Royston Turquoise mining adventures near Tonopah, Nevada.
Tucson Indian Jewelry 1990 – 2017 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
888total visits,5visits today